Customer Service Terms
Hello, dear customers!
You are welcome to use our virtual shopping platform. In order to protect your rights as much as possible and confirm the contractual relationship, all service users who apply for the service should read the following terms of service in detail:
Customer service and rights and obligations
One: The company mainly provides you the following services:
1. Commodity sales and distribution services
7-day hesitation period for virtual channel products (please note that the hesitation period is not a trial period);
Shopping discount feedback;
Cash on delivery.
- Our product page will provide the maximum number of single products that can be purchased for customers’ reference. In principle, we only ship within the maximum number.
- The pricing method of freight will be clearly stated on the webpage, if there is no record, it will be borne by the company.
- Notification of customer-related rights and interests, including but not limited to product trials, sweepstakes, service satisfaction surveys or other new member services in the future.
- The company may add, modify or terminate the above-mentioned related services according to the actual situation.
Two: When you complete the registration procedures in the mall, you are deemed to have known and fully agreed to all the agreed service items in the terms of service.
In addition, when you use a specific service of the Bule Mall, you may be subject to the service terms or relevant regulations announced separately by us based on the nature of the specific service. The service terms or relevant regulations announced separately are also incorporated into these terms of service Part of it.
Three: If you are under the age of twenty, you should read, understand and agree to all the contents of the terms of service with your legal representative, and after modification and change, you can register for use or continue to use.
When you use or continue to use any of the services provided by Bule Mall, it means that your legal representative has read, understood and agreed to receive all the contents of these terms of service and subsequent modifications.
4: Both the client and Guava agree to use electronic files as the means of expression.
Five: The company reserves the right to terminate the service of the customer’s account for any customer who violates the law, fails to follow the agreement between the two parties, or maliciously abuses the rights and interests of the service.
Six: The company has the right to modify the content of the terms based on needs at any time in the future, and may notify customers of the modified content by email, telephone or other appropriate methods.
Seven: When the company informs customers of information necessary to provide services, it can be done by any contact method retained by the customer. If there is any change in the contact information of the customer, it should be updated at any time by logging in to the website, telephone notification, etc., to maintain the information Correctness, immediacy and completeness.
If your information is incorrect, expired or other reasons that are not attributable to the company, the message sent by the company cannot be received, it is still deemed that the company has completed the service of the notice.
Customer account, password and security
1. If the customer is registered as a guava member through various channels of our company, the registered account and password cannot be logged in repeatedly. Customers must fill in the actual personal information when registering. If any false login is found, the company may suspend or in general your customer qualifications. If there is a violation of the relevant laws of the Republic of China, it will be investigated in accordance with the law.
- The customer should keep the password in a safe place, and cannot disclose or provide the password to others to know or use. All behaviors performed by using the service with the same customer account and password will be considered as the behavior of the customer himself, and the customer shall be responsible in accordance with the law.
- If a customer discovers or suspects that a third person uses his customer account or password, he should immediately notify the company, and the company will immediately suspend the processing and subsequent use of the transaction generated by the account. However, the legal liability of the customer before the notice is not exempted by this notice.
1. The product name, price, content, specification, model and other related information displayed on the product transaction page are part of the contract between you and the company.
- You agree to place an order in accordance with the confirmation of the quantity and price mechanism provided by the company. For the content of the order, the company can refuse with normal reasons within two working days after the order is placed, but the customer has paid, and the contract is deemed to be established.
- Pursuant to Article 19, Items 1, 2, and 3 of the Consumer Protection Law: [1. Consumers of communication transactions or access transactions may return the goods or write concurrently within seven days after receiving the goods or services To terminate the contract, there is no need to explain the reasons and bear any costs or consideration. 2. However, if there are reasonable exceptions to communications transactions, this is not the case. 3. Reasonable exceptions in the preceding proviso shall be determined by the Executive Yuan. 】Therefore, after the contract is established and after you accept the goods, unless the government announces otherwise, other laws and regulations are limited. In principle, you have the right to terminate the contract in Article 19, Item 1 of the aforementioned Consumer Protection Law. If you need to return the goods, please refer to [Common Description of the return/refund procedure in Question].
Payment related rights
The company provides a variety of payment methods for you to choose. For details, please refer to the payment method description in [FAQ].
Customer privacy protection
1. Regarding the personal information you provide when you register or use this service, the company will use and protect it in accordance with the [Privacy Statement Policy].
- When customers use this service, all data records during their use shall be subject to the data recorded in the service database. If there is any dispute, the electronic data recorded in the service database shall be the standard for identification. If other information can be submitted and proved to be true, this is not the limit.
Intellectual property rights
All content on the company’s website, including but not limited to works, pictures, files, information, materials, website structure, website screen arrangement, web design, is owned by the company or other right holders in accordance with the law, including but not limited to trademarks Rights, patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets and know-how, etc. No one is allowed to use, show off, remake, publicly broadcast, modify, distribute, distribute, publicly publish, perform restoration engineering, and decompilation.
If you want to drink or reprint the aforementioned website content, you must obtain the prior written consent of the company or other rights holders in accordance with the law. Respect for intellectual property rights is your obligation. If there is any violation, you shall be liable for damages to the company (including but not limited to litigation costs and attorney fees, etc.).
The company maintains the normal operation of this service using methods and technologies generally considered reasonable. However, in the following circumstances, the company will suspend or interrupt all or part of this service
- Relocation, replacement, upgrade, protection or maintenance of software and hardware equipment related to this service;
- Service suspension or interruption caused by natural disasters or other force majeure factors;
- Service suspension or interruption caused by other reasons not attributable to the company;
- When the information on this service is incorrectly displayed due to reasons not under the control of the company, or is forged, tampered with, or deleted, causing the system to be interrupted or unable to operate normally.
Validity, interpretation, and consultation of these terms
1. If all or part of any clause in this contract is invalid, it will not affect the validity of other agreements;
- If there is any objection to the terms of this contract, it will be interpreted in favor of the customer;
- If customers have questions about the service, they can consult online customers or customer service mailboxes;
- The relationship of rights and obligations between the customer and the company shall be handled in accordance with the Internet regulations and the interpretation of the laws and regulations of the Republic of China, rules and practices. If any statement or clause of the company is not perfect, we will discuss the solution with the utmost sincerity, in accordance with the principle of good faith, equality and reciprocity.